Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash
Some of us are morning people, others are not. No matter how you greet the day, we found an article that can help you start your day off right https://www.positivelypositive.com/2019/12/11/make-your-morning-routine-the-best-with-these-5-habits/
Here are tips to start your day:
1. Try meditation. Anyone can do meditation. Start with 30 seconds and work up to it. There's many apps and Youtube videos out there to teach you.
2. Exercise. This could be light yoga, a morning walk, or more intense like HIIT workouts. You don't need a gym membership to get in exercise.
3. Read. Some people read a chapter of a self-help book, a new novel by a favorite author, or something uplifting like a devotional.
4. Wake up early, or at least earlier than your norm. You'll be amazed at how much you get accomplished. Also, stick to a consistent sleep schedule. For example, if you go to bed at 10pm, always go to bed at 10pm.
5. Have a power hour. Dedicate one hour a day that is dedicated to self-care.
Take care of yourself and start your day with some self-care.