At Johns Creek and Alpharetta Counseling we offer specialized counseling services from highly trained therapists. Our team is a connected community of counselors; we support each other as we serve the community. We strive to create a work culture that supports each member of the team such that we can offer the best of ourselves to our clients. We offer 1099 contractor positions with a competitive fee split, which means you do you your own taxes, manage your own schedule (freedom), and you do not have any overhead (such as rent). We offer these positions to interns, license eligible, associate licensed, and fully licensed counselors.
Whether you are looking for an internship or a job, you can apply by emailing your resume/cv and cover letter to the office manager Maggie Binner at AlpharettaCounseling2@gmail.com. Send any questions regarding your interest to that email address as well. If you call the intake line you will be instructed to send an email.
Are we hiring? It depends. We are always accepting resumes, when you email us we will let you know if we are hiring or if we will in the near future.
Internships? We offer internship opportunities! Part of the JCAC mission is to create a learning and growing atmosphere for the next generation of counselors. Our interns rotate throughout the year and typically start in the winter, summer, and fall semesters. Please send in your resume if you need more hours in the middle of a semester or if your masters program runs on a different schedule. There is the potential for job opportunities upon graduation.
- Adult rooms with a warm and cozy feel
- Fully stocked play rooms for play therapists
- In-office counseling equipped with everything you will need
- Online counseling services on a HIPAA approved JCAC office forum (work from home)
- Scheduling and progress notes on an electronic health record
- Clinical directorship per board standards is offered for license eligible and associate licensed counselors
- Onsite supervision is offered for interns, all license eligible and associate level counselors must obtain outside supervision to meet board requirements