Photo by Austin Schmid on Unsplash
With the weather changing, are you feeling a bit down or gloomy lately? You're not alone. We've come up with a few tips on how to feel happier.
1. Practice Mindfulness. Consider trying an app like Headspace or Calm.
2. Take time to disconnect from social media. We recommend this especially 30 minutes before bed.
3. Try new things. Step out of your comfort zone and try one new thing this week, maybe it's a recipe or a new genre of music.
4. Practice gratitude. Be grateful for the good things in your life, consider a gratitude journal to keep track.
5. Cherish healthy relationships and get rid of toxic ones. Reach out to friends for a coffee or phone call and catch up.
6. Practice self-care. Self care does not mean just face masks, do something that relaxes you or makes you happy.
7. Get fresh air and/or exercise. Go for a walk around your neighborhood or try a new fitness class.